Homeowner Program Details
Homeowner Program Details
Thank you for considering New England Vacation Rentals, Inc. to help rent your property. We would be honored to help rent and care for your vacation rental home.
Owner Application: Call 508-432-0900 or email [email protected] to arrange for a Competitive Rental Market Analysis for your home.
Company Philosophy: Memories are made in our vacation rental homes. We only do rentals and are totally committed to do everything we can to carefully screen all potential guests, get your home rented and to make sure your home is well taken care of. We do not sell real estate either so we can completely provide you with 100% rental services.
Testimonial From One of Our Owners:
“My last Realtor rented my summer vacation rental one to two weeks each summer. Frustrated, I switched to New England Vacation Rentals, and now my home rents from nine to ten weeks. It is nice to do business with people who can deliver. Living 800 miles away, I appreciate the comprehensive service you offer. Whether it is marketing, contracts, deposits, linens, or cleaning, work is completed promptly and communication is A+. Thanks for the return on my investment!”–Jane Taylor Sumner
How we get Paid: There is a one time set up fee to be part of our Rental Program. We are then paid a reservation commission based on a confirmed reservation on behalf of the owner—so no risk to you. Property Management Services are billed separately and by service provided as detailed below.
Cleaning and Maintenance Requirements:
All NEVR homes must be professionally cleaned and inspected upon each guest departure. We offer several services that handles this for us on behalf of our owners. This fee for this service is charged separately to the owner.
New England Vacation Rentals Inc. Services Provided:
Our One Stop Shop Rental Services–We provide 2 different services as part of our rental program.
- Reservations: Has to do with anything we do to secure and maintain a guest from marketing to collecting guest payments to 24/7 service of guest during stay.
- Maintenance: which would have to do with anything operational regarding your home. We will do all we can so all in your home stays in good working order.
Included in our Rental Reservation Commission:
- Provide full marketing/advertising exposure for your property.
- Assistance with home set up for maximum appeal to potential guests.
- Guidance for suggested rental rates to be charged.
- Photograph Your home for Marketing
- Maintain your property listing on our website and other websites in which we advertise.
- 24/7 Online Booking Availability
- Screen all potential guests and book and process all reservations.
- Collect all rental revenue including security deposit.
- Collect from Guest and Pay applicable State Lodging Sales Tax if required in your State
- Acceptance of Credit Card Payments from guests.
- Provide all Guests with Rental Policies and Home Guidelines
- Check all Guests In with key or keyless code and check in package with Cape Area guidebooks, maps and our home policies.
- Trouble shoot Guests during and after stay for any potential issues.
- Prepare year-end Internal Revenue rental income reports such as Form 1099.
- Offering of Concierge Services to Guests such as Airline Travel, Car Rental, Equipment and Linen Rentals, Groceries, and Area Attraction Tickets etc.
We are currently accepting applications for consideration in the following communities:
Complete Property Management And Home Improvement Services:
We offer all services that will help you keep your home looking its best and in top working order. The fees for these services are billed separately and are not included in our commission based reservation service.
- Assist or completely handle a “rental refresh and renovation” of home with interior redesign services for maximum rental appeal.
- Property Maintenance services as needed before, during and post rental season.
- Monthly House Checks during the Off Season months
- Linen Service for while you are using your home
- All Cleaning-Interior, Windows and Carpet
- Landscape Service
- Pest Control
- Locksmith Services–Homeowner Lock outs
- Carpentry and Painting Service
- Plumbing and Electrical Services
- Opening and Closing your Seasonal Home
- Assist with Service Calls from Home Care Providers
Hours of Operation:
Monday –Friday 9am-5pm. Saturday for check ins/outs. We are closed on Sundays but are always on call for guest emergencies. Want to meet with us? –No problem. Just call us for an appointment.
Memberships & Affiliation:
New England Vacation Rentals is a member of several local Chambers’ of Commerce and the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA).
We are also the founders of the Harwich 5K Road Race on Cape Cod.
For more information about our Property Management Services, click below to see our guides!
- Property Management Services FAQ
- Preparing your Home for our Services
- Making your Home Stand Out
- Why Get Property Management Services?
- What makes a good Vacation Rental?
- Why Choose New England Vacation Rentals?