Thank you for considering New England Vacation Rentals, Inc. and our Cape Cod Vacation Rental Program while searching for property management companies in Cape Cod, MA. We would be honored to help rent and care for your vacation rental home. Whether you are interested in either purchasing a Cape Cod Vacation home as an investment property or you are looking to make your year round Cape home into a vacation rental- we want to help. We love to be involved at the very beginning as we can advise you on if and how a particular home can be the best Vacation Rental for maximum revenue and guest satisfaction. New England Vacation Rentals has over 20 years of experience with our entire focus on Vacation Rentals. We are 100% locally owned and operated-we live here, we have raised our kids here, we are part of the community! Exceptional relationships with the homeowners we work with is key to our success at New England Vacation Rentals.
We’re committed to making sure our homeowners have the tools they need to succeed and to achieve this, we’re dedicated to the following:
Owner Application: Call 508-432-0900 or email email@example.com to arrange a consultation for a Competitive Rental Market Analysis for your home.
Company Philosophy: Memories are made in our vacation rental homes. We only do vacation rentals and are totally committed to do everything we can to carefully help prepare your home for rental, screen all potential guests, get your home rented and to make sure your home is well taken care of. We provide you with 100% rental services, something we do better than other property management companies in Cape Cod, MA.
Testimonial From One of Our Owners:
“My last Realtor rented my summer vacation rental one to two weeks each summer. Frustrated, I switched to New England Vacation Rentals, and now my home rents from nine to ten weeks. It is nice to do business with people who can deliver. Living 800 miles away, I appreciate the comprehensive service you offer. Whether it is marketing, contracts, deposits, linens, or cleaning, work is completed promptly and communication is A+. Thanks for the return on my investment!”–Jane Taylor Sumner
How we get Paid: There is a one time set up fee to be part of our Rental Program. We are then paid a reservation commission based on a confirmed reservation on behalf of the owner—so no risk to you. Property Management Services are billed separately and by service provided as detailed below.
Cleaning and Maintenance Requirements:
All NEVR homes must be professionally cleaned and inspected upon each guest departure. We offer several services that handles this for us on behalf of our owners. While this fee for this service is charged separately to the owner, NEVR will handle the entire coordination of all turn over cleanings.
New England Vacation Rentals Inc. Services Provided:
Our One Stop Shop Rental Services–We provide 2 different services as part of our New England property management program.
- Reservations: Has to do with anything we do to secure and maintain a guest from marketing to collecting guest payments to 24/7 service of guest during stay.
- Maintenance: which would have to do with anything operational regarding your home. We will do all we can so all in your home stays in good working order.
Included in our Rental Reservation Commission:
- Provide full marketing/advertising exposure for your property.
- Assistance with home set up for maximum appeal to potential guests.
- Guidance for suggested rental rates to be charged.
- Photograph Your home for Marketing
- Maintain your property listing on our website and other websites in which we advertise.
- 24/7 Online Booking Availability
- Screen all potential guests and book and process all reservations.
- Collect all rental revenue including security deposit.
- Collect from Guest and Pay applicable State Lodging Sales Tax if required in your State
- Acceptance of Credit Card Payments from guests.
- Provide all Guests with Rental Policies and Home Guidelines
- Check all Guests In with key or keyless code and check in package with Cape Area guidebooks, maps and our home policies.
- Trouble shoot Guests during and after stay for any potential issues.
- Prepare year-end Internal Revenue rental income reports such as Form 1099.
- Offering of Concierge Services to Guests such as Airline Travel, Car Rental, Equipment and Linen Rentals, Groceries, and Area Attraction Tickets etc.
We are currently accepting applications for consideration in the following communities:
All Cape Cod towns including Harwich Port, West Harwich, South Harwich, Chatham (all areas), Dennis Port , West Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Hyannis, West Yarmouth, Centerville, Found Eastham, Truro, Provincetown, Mashpee and West Barnstable.
Complete New England Property Management And Home Improvement Services:
We offer all services that will help you keep your home looking its best and in top working order. The fees for these services are billed separately and are not included in our commission based reservation service.
- Assist or completely handle a “rental refresh and renovation” of home with interior redesign services for maximum rental appeal.
- Property Maintenance services as needed before, during and post rental season.
- Weekly House Checks during the Off Season months usually from November to April.
- Linen Rental Service if needed for while you are using your home
- All Cleaning-Interior, Windows and Carpet
- Landscape Service
- Pest Control
- Locksmith Services–Homeowner Lock outs
- Carpentry and Painting Service
- Plumbing and Electrical Services
- Opening and Closing your Seasonal Home
- Assist with Service Calls from Home Care Providers
Hours of Operation:
Monday –Saturday 9am-5pm. We are closed on Sundays but are always on call for guest emergencies. Want to meet with us? –No problem. Just call or email us for an appointment. We love Zoom!
Memberships & Affiliation:
New England Vacation Rentals is a member of several local Chambers’ of Commerce and the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA) which makes us one of the top property management companies in New England.
We are also the founders of the Harwich 5K Road Race on Cape Cod.
For more information about our Property Management Services, click below to see our guides!